HOW CAN YOU HELP?
It is very important for concerned citizens to let the Bishops know that they do not agree with the anti-Israel statements coming out of the Diocese.
By speaking out against the Bishops, you'll be showing your support for Israel and our Jewish friends in a time of world-wide persecution.
Here's what you can do:
- Send a message to the Bishops.
You can write directly to Bishop Shaw at:
- The Rt. Rev. M. Thomas Shaw, SSJE
- Diocese of Massachusetts
- 138 Tremont Street
- Boston, MA 02111
- Put up our flyers at your church.
We have a print-friendly version of our statement of principles or you can contact us for more copies.
- Schedule a speaker for one of your church's adult forum sessions.
See our about us page for more information.
- Contact your local synagogue with information about the Alliance.
Let them know that not all Episcopalians agree with the Bishop. You can find your local synagogue in the Yellow Pages or through an online directory like synagogues.com.
- Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper.
In Boston, you can write or e-mail a letter to the editor: